Access your field equipment anytime, anywhere
Netbiter enables you to remotely monitor and control your field equipment — anytime, anyplace.
- Monitor energy consumption, fuel levels, battery status etc.
- Start or stop equipment remotely.
- Configure machines and PLCs remotely
- Optimize the operational efficiency of your assets.
You need to make sure that your machinery is operational. However, on-site maintenance and service trips are expensive and time-consuming.
With Netbiter, you have a way of staying on top of equipment status and operations remotely. You can track its performance, get alarms if something is wrong, and even manage and configure it via a regular computer or smartphone.
THE RESULTS? Substantially reduced costs for service and better control of your equipment (benefits which will have effect on your business from day one.)
Make sure your generator is ready to start when needed! Have online access to your GenSet, 24/7.
MONITOR HEALTH AND READINESS ONLINE:
- Access common genset parameters (read/write) like:
- Oil pressure, engine temperature, battery voltage, power output, diesel levels, engine run time, and engine RPM.
REMOTE OPERATION AND CONTROL
- Remotely start and stop your generator in the field from any location.
- Remotely acknowledge generated alarms, and reduce expensive on-site service visits.
- Receive alarm notification when the fuel level reaches a preset level or fuel theft attempts. (See Netbiter Fuel Sensor)
- Direct alarms to service personnel via SMS or email, RSS feeds.
GENERATOR FLEET MANAGEMENT
- Manage large-scale genset rental fleets with in-built GPS functionality.
- Track the current position of the generator in real-time.
REMOTE CONFIGURATION OF GENSET CONTROLLERS
Combine standard remote monitoring capabilities (View and Control) with remote configuration (Remote Access) using the vendor's own utility/configuration software. Or combine the two services for multiple sites and users. (Manage and Analyze).
eWon / Netbiter setup video
For more information, we invite you to visit our blog: